The www.zebrasov.com site is a commercial site, owned by SC Naparis Concept SRL, which allows for bookings of apartments, guest rooms and hostel beds.
Use, including visiting and purchasing travel services on the www.zebrasov.com site, implies acceptance of the detailed terms and conditions in the following paragraphs. For best use of the site, it is recommended to carefully read these terms and conditions.
1. Transmitting information
By accessing the www.zebrasov.com website, using, visiting, purchasing travel services, or sending e-mails to ZeBrasov, communication is done electronically, believing that the user agrees to receive the Zebra’s notifications in a way electronics, including communications via email, phone or announcements on the site.
2. User Rights
ZeBrasov warrants to the user limited personal access to this site and does not give them the right to download or partially or completely modify the site, partially or completely reproduce the site, copy, sell / resell or to exploit the site in any other manner without the written permission of ZeBrasov.
3. Reservation / cancellation
1. Confirmation of the reservation made with the card is made in real time.
2. The user can only consider a reservation confirmed after receiving confirmation via phone / email or voucher from ZeBrasov.
3. Reservations are considered to be guaranteed in the following cases:
* A. In the case of credit card payment, after the automatic check of the card, the reservation of the first night of accommodation and the receipt of the booking confirmation by the client.
* B. In the case of choosing as a payment method by bank account, booking is considered secured when ZeBrasov receives proof of payment by e-mail (scanned) at least 24 hours prior to the booking date.
* C. If booking is a “check-in” reservation, booking is considered guaranteed when compliance with reconfirmation policies is observed.
4. Non-present or unannounced reservation is the confirmed and canceled reservation as a result of which the customer did not reach the location on the date set.
5. Cancellation of a reservation can be made without penalty only if payment of the reservation is made at the time of check-in.
6. If an advance payment is paid in whole or in part and the customer wishes to cancel the reservation, the advance is non-refundable in both cases.
7. Any reservation made online or by telephone and confirmed by 14:00 on the day of arrival will automatically entail the cancellation of the reservation.
8. All cancellations will be made via the online or telephone system.
9. Requests for reimbursement as a result of the non-use of all or part of the tourist services must be accompanied by a written confirmation of the customer’s tax return as to the full or partial refund and must be announced 24 hours before check-out.
10. All bookings will be honored only for the people on whose name the reservation was made.
11. In the event of impossibility to honor the booking, ZeBrasov reserves the right to replace the location or other services initially confirmed with other similar or superior categories without any other compensation in return.
12. All locations published on www.zebrasov.ro require at least one of our clients to be 18 years old.
13. If the advance is not entered into the account until the moment of the accommodation, it is paid in full and is refunded after its entry into the account.
4. Check-in / Check-out
Accommodation is between 14:00 and 23:00 according to the agency policy, local time, on the day of arrival scheduled for reservation. To avoid problems with accommodation, please inform us in advance if you arrive sooner or later.
* It is possible to book after 23:00 in case the agency is informed in advance and only if the value of the card accommodation (card number and date and expiration date) is collected.
Rates displayed on the site are per unit per night and include VAT.
Rates may vary depending on the period.
Rates can be changed at any time. Rates increases do not affect reservations already confirmed. Discounts may or may not affect confirmed reservations.
6. Payments / guarantees
Payment of reserved tourist services can be made directly with your card details (card number and date and expiration date) or cash / card at check-in time.
In case there are less than 5 calendar days between the time of booking and the start date of the stay, the card will be charged directly on the card. In case a valid card is not presented, the reservation is not guaranteed and can be canceled at any time.
If a non-refundable deposit is required for a certain reservation, 30% will be charged on the card.
7. Quality of services
ZeBrasov’s obligations are limited to making reservations, complying with rates and performing the service. Complaints about the quality of the services provided are made at the reception, during the same day, and the subsequent complaints are not taken into account. Users also have the opportunity to express their opinion in the pages of the site.
8. Information entered by the user
By accepting the conditions of use, the user expressly and unequivocally agrees that the personal data and any other information provided by him / her enters the database of SC NAPARIS CONCEPT SRL, of the empowered, contractual partners and companies from the same group as SC NAPARIS CONCEPT SRL, to be processed and used in any activities and purposes related to marketing, advertising and direct marketing.
SC NAPARIS CONCEPT SRL notified the processing of personal data to the National Supervisory Authority, being entered in the Personal Data Register under the number 11052.
User registration data is confidential and is used in accordance with 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. When booking, the hotel will provide you with the essential information you need to make the reservation.
Personal data may be transmitted to authorities in charge of verifying commercial transactions or other lawful authorities to perform any legitimate verification under the law if required under applicable law.
Record dates and booking dates must be carefully completed. Syn Concept can unmonitously cancel reservations made for erroneous data. ZeBrasov can also cancel any reservation made by a user who can not be contacted by phone in connection with the reservation made.
By using the site (visiting or buying tourist services), the user agrees that the Romanian laws will govern the “Terms and Conditions” above and any dispute of any kind that may arise between the user and SC Naparis Concept LLC or its partners. In the event of any conflict between Zebrasov and users, first try to solve them amicably. If amicable settlement will not be possible, the conflict will be settled in court, in accordance with the applicable Romanian laws.
10. Final provisions
SC Naparis Concept SRL assumes the right to make any changes to these provisions, as well as any changes to the www.zebrasov.com site, its structure or any other modifications that may affect the site without the need for it prior notice to users in this respect. SC Naparis Concept SRL will not be held responsible for any errors occurring on the site for any reason, including due to modifications, settings, etc., and is not responsible for the content, quality or nature of other sites reached through links on www.zebrasov.ro regardless of the nature of these links. For those sites, the liability of a gateway, in full, the owners of their respective sites.
1. Please make sure that your travel documents, identity card or passport do not show signs of damage to the safety features and are valid for at least 3 months from the date of travel termination for destinations in the European Union and at least 6 months after the date ending the journey for other destinations outside the European Union.
2. Countries that allow entry based on the identity card are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Switzerland, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Britain, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary. For all the other countries it is NEED TO THE PASSPORT. More details can be found on the Border Police website: www.politiadefrontiera.ro
3. In the case of recently married persons, the Identity Card canceled (perforated) by the authorities to accept a new IC is not accepted.
4. Children who have not reached 14 years of age and do not have an ID card will have to be enrolled on the passport of one of the parents. In this case, parents who have their children in their passport will travel with the Passport.